20 November 2010

MSEB Bill Payment site.... Simple and Precise, in short too good

I was just booking my travel form in my company and good daam it, it took almost 2-3 hours to figure out what mistake I did as everytime I try to submit some or the other error pops up and it was frustrating..... same with many Bill payment sites, vodafone site for example, either their site is always down or their payment gateway is down, sometimes odd error pops up. Surprisingly, I just heard of MSEB Bill payment from some of my friends, and man isin't it cool. It was so simple and it made me so happy as I had to just follow 3 steps and I was done, time : 5 minutes, thats what good user experience is all about. Any corporates listening Airtel, Vodafone, guys you need to follow MSEB..... learn learn learn.

But all said there are some internal issues that popup, like even after you pay next bill shows double amount, but gets rectified when you complaint, but do keep your eyes open after you pay and also store the transaction ID always.

Given below screenshot is after you login to Online Bill Payment